Junior/Intern Data Scientist
Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionInnovation Team · Remote
We are seeking a highly motivated Data Scientist to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in data science and machine learning, with a proven track record of success in working with large datasets. The candidate should also possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets using statistical methods and machine learning algorithms.
- Develop and implement supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms, including clustering, recommender systems, and regression.
- Develop and maintain predictive models to support business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex business problems.
- Create visualizations and dashboards to communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's or master's degree or a credible certificate in computer science, Data Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least one year of experience working with Python for ML and data science.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have experience with:
- AI tools for data science like ChatGPT and Copilot
- Data visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Cloud data science platforms, like Amazon SageMaker
- Data science platforms like KNIME and RapidMiner
- SQL and relational databases
- Other programming languages like R, Java, or C++
- Version control systems like GitHub
At PMG Intelligence, we celebrate difference. Inclusion and Diversity are just some of the many things we thrive on, not only for the benefit of our employees, but also the clients and the communities we work within. We welcome applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Those who require accommodation in the application process may request so by contacting Samantha Bruce, Manager, Administration at email@example.com
At PMG, we flourish within a flexible work environment. Flexible work options are available depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
The Base Pay range for this position varies depending on factors such as candidate skill set.
While we thank everyone for showing interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!