[Keppel Internship Programme 2023] Intern, Finance - Reit (May - Aug 2023)
Posted on Sept. 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION Keppel Capital is a premier asset manager in Asia, and it is the asset management arm of Keppel Corporation Limited. With assets under management of approximately S$42 billion, Keppel Capital has a diversified portfolio that includes real estate, infrastructure and data centre properties in key global markets. The Keppel REIT is a real estate investment trust listed on the SGX, with a portfolio of commercial assets in the prime business and financial districts pan-Asia. This role is with the Finance team of Keppel REIT. The intern will be responsible in the following:
- Assist in group consolidation and quarterly reporting for Keppel REIT, including results release to SGX and annual report.
- Preparation of materials for reporting to Keppel Corporation Group and Keppel REIT Audit Committee.
- Assist in Keppel REIT Group’s annual budgeting process, analysis of variances.
- Assist the team with XBRL submissions for financial statements of the subsidiaries.
- Understanding of the REIT industry.
- Develop an understanding of Financial and management reporting process of a REIT.
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree preferably in Accountancy/Business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
Oct. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!