[Keppel Internship Programme 2023] Intern, Investment – Kit/Kcif (May - Aug 2023)
Posted on July 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION OneInfra is the infrastructure arm of Keppel Capital, a leading fund manager in Asia Pacific with an Asset Under Management of c.S$42 billion. OneInfra manages three key investment vehicles with a total Asset Under Management of c.S$9 billion: Keppel Core Infrastructure, Keppel Infrastructure Trust (KIT) and Keppel Asia Infrastructure Fund (KAIF), which cover core, core plus and value add strategies. The OneInfra investment team is responsible for sourcing and executing investments for all the 3 infrastructure investment strategies. It aims to grow Keppel Capital into the premier infrastructure fund manager in Asia Pacific. The intern is expected to assist members of the KIT and KCIF investment teams in all aspects of the investment process, from research, to valuation, and review of transaction. The intern will be responsible for the following:
- Provide market research on sectors and countries including monitoring of sector and economic trends in the infrastructure space.
- Analyse and evaluate investment pipeline alongside the investment team from research, due diligence to investment and post-closing monitoring.
- Collect and present data that is relevant to investors and management.
- Support the team on any ad-hoc project and tasks.
- Gain strong knowledge of the investment process.
- Further develop financial modeling skills.
- Develop soft skills such as presentation skills.
- Relevant prior experience, in particular knowledge of financial model, will be highly desirable.
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Aug. 25, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!