Learning & Inclusion Advisor - Intern (12 Months), Hybrid
Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionDeloitte is the biggest professional services Firm in the world and making an impact is more than just what we do: it’s why we’re here. We’re driven to create positive progress for our clients, community, people, and the planet. This sense of purpose inspires us to work to the highest standards, to tackle the challenges that matter. . About the Role:
- Support with the coordination and facilitation of our induction programmes
- Plan and manage the logistics around events in our Dublin offices, such as room bookings, room set-up, catering arrangements
- Responsible for collaborating with the team to provide a welcoming and engaging experience for people attending our programmes
- Drafting and posting internal communications to build awareness and promote uptake of our events
- Support our inclusion networks in managing event logistics and coordination
- Source and work with external vendors and facilitators to support our programmes
- Highly engaged, proactive and motivated individual.
- Excellent organisation skills and first rate attention to detail.
- Experience of using data entry systems and ability to quickly learn the firm's systems and processes.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and willingness to develop their facilitation skills
- Good communicator who keeps team/leads informed of progress as well as escalation of any issues.
- Excellent MS excel skills as well as strong experience in other MS Office products.
What we offer
Your reward at Deloitte is competitive, supports our purpose and enables our people to never stop growing. Your reward at Deloitte is not just your salary, we believe in investing in our people's personal and professional development and empowering their work-life balance. Our ambition is to achieve gender equality and enable continuous growth. We offer supports and benefits that suit you, wherever you are in life, including health and well-being, pension, savings, training, coaching and enhanced leave options among others. Keep on being you. Bring your full, absolute self to work, every day. Explore, question and collaborate. Stretch your thinking, while building a career that inspires and energises you. And, whatever motivates you, keep growing both professionally and personally – because when you make an impact that matters, we do too.
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!