Malaria Program Intern
Posted on July 4, 2023 by InternPlug
- Abuja, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
- Perform basic research and collation of writing materials necessary for training and workshop
- To support technical operations in documentation, collation, reporting, analysis and use data for strategic decision making on malaria interventions
- To support the surveillance, monitoring and evaluation and track malaria performance indicators
- Perform basic research and collation of written materials necessary for training and workshop
- Support field and facility visits and participate in data review meetings across health facilities.
- Manage schedules and take minutes of meetings as well as developing agenda for such meetings and ensuring the distribution of the minutes.
- Support timely collation of retirements' supporting documents from State offices and tracking of status of accomplishment of deliverables.
- Support the review of data entries and running of data quality checks
- Perform other official duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must have a background in health sciences, statistics, epidemiology, public health or related field, with NYSC discharge/completion or exemption certificate
- Knowledge and experience in international organization will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills, understanding the importance of paying attention to details
- Computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluency in English.
Aug. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!