Manufacturing Maintenance Intern
Posted on June 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- South Portland, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Are you looking to start a career at one of the leading semiconductor companies in the world? Texas Instruments (TI) is looking for a Manufacturing Maintenance Intern to join our team.
As a Manufacturing Maintenance Intern, you will have an opportunity to put your mechanical skills to use in a real-world environment. The internship will be 3-6 months and give you the opportunity to shadow and learn to perform vital preventative maintenance on semiconductor factory equipment in the cleanroom. In this role you will be working compressed work week which includes automatic daily over time - comprised of 12 hours, 14 days a month
- Learn to execute scheduled maintenance work adhering to the approved best-known method for all tasks completed
- Track and assemble all parts required to complete maintenance ahead of time
- Complete the qualifications required to bring equipment fully out of maintenance and into production stage
- Track critical data from performed maintenance to define improvement opportunities for optimal performance
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong interest in and capability of performing mechanical and maintenance activities on tool sets
- Commitment to working via a highly standardized set of instructions is required
- Effective teaming skills
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
July 24, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!