Posted on Sept. 13, 2023 by InternPlug
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Description Who we are: AMC Networks International (AMCNI), the global division of AMC Networks, delivers entertaining and acclaimed programming that reaches subscribers in more than 130 countries and territories. AMCNI consists of global brands, AMC and SundanceTV, as well as popular, locally recognized channels in various programming genres. We value diversity and inclusion because we know that people from different backgrounds with different points of view, working together, is essential to our continued success. Join us as we look to further our future as the place where the world’s best stories are told. The Role: This position of Marketing Apprentice is to support the Marketing team across the UK & MEA territories. Reporting into the Head Of Marketing and Digital and working alongside the Marketing Executive, key tasks will include sourcing and collating all relevant assets to be used in marketing campaigns, coordinating campaigns with external partners, programming decks, to be shared with affiliates; compiling post campaign reports and analysis, as well as admin-related tasks, such as coordinating competition prizes and raising Purchase Orders. As this is an entry level role it is vital that the individual is eager to learn and is consistently looking to improve. This is fixed term contract role for one year. Our Offering: This role is based in the UK and working from our offices in Soho (2 days per week) and remotely from home for 3 days. We offer a supportive work environment, private medical & dental insurance, 25 days holiday and a generous pension scheme. Our offices have an on-site gym, free snacks and a great location in the centre of London. Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the monthly delivery of cross promos to operators and handle any queries
- Coordinate and organize campaigns with external partners
- Handle ad hoc affiliate requests and queries, such as delivering assets including logos, schedules, highlights, high res images, videos, promos, brand guidelines
- Support the Marketing and Digital teams with content-related PowerPoint presentations and by compiling Best Practices on a regular basis
- Logging all POs and payments in monthly budget planners to ensure Finance is up to date with all ongoing and planned payments
- Source all assets required for campaigns or events
- Collate post meeting notes for all BRAND reviews, Sales and Marcomm
- Enthusiastic and passionate individual who, approaches their work with genuine excitement and dedication.
- Honesty and reliability are para
- Highly organized, they will possess excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Multitasking is a key aspect of the position, requiring flexibility and adaptability to handle various responsibilities and changing priorities.
- Attention to detail is essential, as they will need to maintain a high level of accuracy and precision in their work
- .The individual should be willing to be hands-on as necessary, proactively taking on tasks at all levels to support the team.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, both verbal and written, along with a collaborative approach and strong teamwork abilities.
- Basic knowledge of Marketing & Social Media and competence with Microsoft packages Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are necessary as well as knowledge in the linear TV industry.
- Must be over 16 and not in full time education
Oct. 13, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!