Posted on July 20, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Full-time Asia - RemoteWe're looking for a Marketing Intern to join 90 Seconds and support our team on our marketing initiatives. This is the ultimate role for a passionate, curious self-starter that understands what it takes to be a part of building a marketing strategy at a fast-growing company. You’ll be given the opportunity to have a large impact on the overall business, working cross-functionally to get the job done.
What you'll do
- Digital Campaigns: Conceptualize, devise, and execute strategic digital campaigns across multiple touch-points, ensuring seamless integration and maximum reach.
- Social Media Management: Lead the management of our social media pages, including strategy development, content creation, creative design, trend monitoring, community management, ad buying, and monitoring KPI metrics.
- Project Co-ordination and Account Servicing: Collaborate with various stakeholders, including clients and agencies, to plan, pitch, and successfully execute marketing projects, ensuring client satisfaction and project success.
- Marketing Collateral: Assist in the creation and maintenance of marketing collaterals that effectively communicate our brand's value proposition and drive customer engagement.
- Content Creation: Write high-engagement content that aligns with our brand's voice across multiple channels, delivering compelling messaging to our target audience.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with our Marketing and Product teams to improve and expand our design and communication system, ensuring a cohesive brand experience.
- Bonus Qualification (Desirable): Experience in using a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns, leveraging analytics tools and insights.
Who you are
- Recent graduate or current student in your final year in the field of study of Marketing or any related subject
- You have a genuine interest in creating digital content in a collaborative environment
- You understand how to communicate priorities, mitigate impacts, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- You thrive in and contribute to a positive, collaborative, and fun work environment but are self-motivated, resourceful, and detail-oriented - you get stuff done!
- You can use design tools effectively or have an interest in learning them
- You have great communication and presentation skills
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key metrics
90 Seconds Interview Pro Tips
Do your research
Understanding key information about the company you’re interviewing at helps you go into your interview with confidence. Searching for information about the company through their website, social media posts and recent press releases provides a better understanding of the company’s goals and how you make you a great fit.
Aug. 19, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns across various channels, including di…
Digital Marketing Intern
A digital marketing agency with offices in South Africa and the UK, seeks to employ a Digital Mar…
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. T…
Content Marketing Intern
Manila Full Time About Klook Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for e…