Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Montréal, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job Description#1! is the position Sandoz Canada will achieve in the Bio & Generic market by 2025. The Regional Manager, Customer Engagement, Hospitals, will ensure achievement of national and territorial sales objectives in a collaborative approach through Business Plan realisation, network development and the promotion of launches and/or specific product.
Sandoz Canada is a leading drug manufacturer with 700 generic products and 6 biosimilars covering 280 molecules and medicinal ingredients. Sandoz’s portfolio is spanning across multiple therapeutic areas and aim to provide accessible medicine to patients.
As a full-fledged member of the marketing team, the intern will participate in varied and stimulating projects offering the opportunity to acquire a great deal of knowledge in a friendly, bright, modern work environment located in Boucherville.
You’ll have the opportunity to be a change agent, share your creative ideas, demonstrate your project management skills, work on an important project for the organization and help us reach our objectives.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support several strategic marketing projects that can include the Development of Marketing tools and materials, organization of strategic meetings with internal and external stakeholders and collaboration with various internal departments on the implementation of the tactical plans for biosimilars and complex Gx Products.
- Support marketing and sales and/or commercial operations
- Support the analysis of sales and/or a therapeutic area.
- Support marketing through various research and tracking tools and the consolidation of available data for better validation of the strategy and an adjustment if necessary.
- Support the development of training materials for the sales force
- Support various projects according to the candidate's development needs and interests.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- Student in BSc or Masters (Marketing, business Administration, Science, or MBA student
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Strong attention to detail, good time management skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent analytical thinking, positive attitude and solution-oriented mindset
- Interpersonal skills and customer focus mindset
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Ability to learn science quickly.
- Solution-oriented, autonomous, and a team player.
Business UnitCOMMERCIAL OPS NA SZ
Work LocationMontreal South Shore – Boucherville
Company/Legal EntitySandoz Canada
Functional AreaInterns/Students on Novartis Payroll
Job TypeFull Time
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Digital Marketing Intern
A digital marketing agency with offices in South Africa and the UK, seeks to employ a Digital Mar…
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. T…
Content Marketing Intern
Manila Full Time About Klook Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for e…
Marketing Intern - Toronto, ON - May 2024
Position Title: Marketing Intern - Toronto, ON - May 2024 Position Type: Temporary - Full-Time…