Posted on Aug. 17, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Description: Marketing Intern – Internship – Four Months Rakuten Kobo Here at Rakuten Kobo Inc., our mission is to make reading lives better. We stand for readers. We also stand for our employees - from interns and co-ops to permanent staff – and support their growth and development. Whether you are a student at the start of your career or a professional carving a different path, our early career opportunities are built with you in mind-with experiences tailored to your individual skills and interests. We offer a start-up environment, interesting and engaging work within the technology and publishing industries, and a group of friendly and talented individuals. Additionally, our employees rank us highly in terms of commitment to work-life balance and a company culture committed to caring for our employees. If you are looking for a company that inspires passion and personal and professional growth, come join Kobo and come help us make reading lives better. The Role: Rakuten Kobo Inc. is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Online Marketing and Customer Lifecycle team as an intern for four months starting in September 2023! The team is comprised of many highly talented enthusiastic individuals who ensure the services and offerings from Kobo are available to both internal and external customers. Reporting to the Manager, eCommerce, the Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting with promotional marketing for our eReader devices, including creation and reviewing of marketing emails and banners, and the creation of calendars, promotional schedules, and documentation. The Marketing Intern will also be responsible for reporting and communicating sales data and assisting the website development team on projects including but not limited to website updates and quality assurance reviews. The Person:
- Interested in eCommerce, digital marketing, and online sales.
- Enjoys collecting, analyzing, and presenting data and information.
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn new skills daily.
- Interested in project management and is highly organized.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Assist with promotional marketing for eReader devices.
- Review creative materials for accuracy and quality.
- Creation of emails, banners, and other promotional materials.
- Update company website with marketing materials and review for QA.
- Creation of documentation, geo-focused calendars, and promotional schedules.
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems (Shopify and/or WordPress).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with data management and analysis.
- Experience with writing and copy review.
- Project management experience.
- Post-secondary education focusing on Marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with eCommerce and/or digital marketing.
- Flexible working environment
- Free Kobo device + free weekly e-book or audiobook
- Weekly Kobo Tech University sessions
- Mentorship program
- Employee Purchase Program & Corporate Partner Discounts
Sept. 16, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Digital Marketing Intern
A digital marketing agency with offices in South Africa and the UK, seeks to employ a Digital Mar…
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. T…
Content Marketing Intern
Manila Full Time About Klook Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for e…
Marketing Intern - Toronto, ON - May 2024
Position Title: Marketing Intern - Toronto, ON - May 2024 Position Type: Temporary - Full-Time…