Posted on June 30, 2023 by InternPlug
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionCompany Description
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in developing innovative and creative strategies in order to attract potential customers to the Cape Grace a Fairmont Managed hotel. The primary scope is to keep pace with today’s fast globalizing world in order to expand and reach a larger clientele across nations.
TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Traditional Marketing
- Assist in the formulation and creation of promotions to drive revenue in the various revenue centers such as Rooms,F&B and the Spa.
- Work with design team to create promotional collateral as per the brand standard
- Monthly reporting on activities undertaken
- Work with corporate PR to develop and execute brand initiatives
- Write and disseminate press kits, releases, editors’ advisories, calendar listings
- Advise on marketing and advertising copy and provide editing for brand consistency
- Develop and build positive relationships with local media and industry partners in key markets
- Develop and maintain all media lists and contact information
- Maintain an up-to-date photo and video library, including a photographic record of all media and special events
- Conduct individual and media familiarization trips and regional media outreach/entertaining as needed
- Submit monthly media measurements reports
- Execute digital marketing campaign as agreed upon
- Development and execution of monthly communications calendars for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Content generation for social media channels
- Maintain internet listings across all markets – Rooms, F&B, Spa
- Set up and deployment of email campaigns according to campaign schedule
- Ensure property websites are updated with correct information at all times
- Monthly website audits
- Submit monthly digital progress reports
- Monitoring of expenses
- Following the accounting process with regards to purchase orders, invoices and barters
- Attend trade shows as required
- Assist with internal communication where necessary
- Execute brand activations as required
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
July 30, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns across various channels, including di…
Digital Marketing Intern
A digital marketing agency with offices in South Africa and the UK, seeks to employ a Digital Mar…
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. T…
Content Marketing Intern
Manila Full Time About Klook Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for e…