Posted on Aug. 27, 2023 by InternPlug
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to UNICORN status!
We're headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Do you want to kickstart your career in Marketing?
As part of our regional growth team, we are now searching for a dynamic and talented Marketing Intern! This is a 12-month internship which can be part-time or full-time. Joining our regional team, you will have the exciting opportunity to build skills in the B2B marketing space across an array of marketing disciplines at our fast-growing company. This is a hybrid role which will require working from our office in Central London approximately 2-3days per week.
What you'll be doing
- Assist in the research, planning and execution of marketing campaigns under the direction and supervision of the marketing managers.
- Create marketing campaigns (emailings/newsletters, invitations, etc.) in the CRM and track performance
- Assist in production of marketing collateral: brochures, PPT decks, advertisements, videos, etc.
- Event coordination in London and abroad (seminars, trade shows, networking receptions…)
- Monitoring competitor marketing on social media and online
- Website landing Page updates and optimisations
- Supporting the regional marketing team and sales teams accordingly
What you need to be successful
- Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field
- Completing or have completed a degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated communication and creative skills
- Some knowledge and experience on a CRM system, eg Salesforce and Hubspot is beneficial
- A good understanding of social media, especially LinkedIn
- Ability to work well in a team and with colleagues globally
- Organised and good attention to detail
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it's not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
Sept. 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Digital Marketing Intern
A digital marketing agency with offices in South Africa and the UK, seeks to employ a Digital Mar…
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. T…
Content Marketing Intern
Manila Full Time About Klook Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for e…
Marketing Intern - Toronto, ON - May 2024
Position Title: Marketing Intern - Toronto, ON - May 2024 Position Type: Temporary - Full-Time…