Posted on Sept. 29, 2023 by InternPlug
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital marketing, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and traditional advertising.
- Create engaging and visually appealing social media posts using design tools like Canva or photoshop.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing activities with sales objectives to generate more leads.
- Design, plan and execute SEO campaigns to increasing rankings and traffic on website and App.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing channels, including website and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with design team to create engaging and persuasive marketing content including videos and ads for social media platforms.
Requirements to apply
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Ability to think out of the box
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of SEO will be a plus
Oct. 29, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Digital Marketing Intern
A digital marketing agency with offices in South Africa and the UK, seeks to employ a Digital Mar…
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. T…
Content Marketing Intern
Manila Full Time About Klook Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for e…
Marketing Intern - Toronto, ON - May 2024
Position Title: Marketing Intern - Toronto, ON - May 2024 Position Type: Temporary - Full-Time…