Marketing Intern (Ft)
Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionSales Tax and More is a full-service consulting and solutions firm for the world of sales tax. We are continuously looking for talented individuals who are looking to gain experience in state and local tax, primarily sales tax in the US and Canada. If you bring a desire, we will teach you the rest. Interns will be exposed to marketing alongside sales and accounting.
Responsibilities for Marketing Intern:
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Help organize marketing events.
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
Qualifications for Marketing Intern:
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Dedication to complete and thorough work products.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook.
- Experience with content creation is a plus, even if not professionally.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
Location is not important as Interns work remotely. However, due to increasingly tough labor and tax laws, we no longer hire in the states of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Washington. This position is not open to anyone outside the US. You must have a quiet place to work with good internet access. This position is only open to US residents. Bilingual is a plus as we work with companies all across the world.
Advancement opportunities are available. The pay range is $12 - $15 an hour. Part-time and full-time positions are available.
For consideration please send a resume and cover letter to Dorinda Armstrong at darmstrong@salestaxandmore. No calls, please. If you do not send a cover letter your resume will not be reviewed.
About Sales Tax&More Inc.:
We are passionate about state tax. Our mission is to educate and assist companies, CPAs and other tax professionals to understand multi-state nuances, in order to successfully avoid or limit audit assessments.
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!