Posted on June 27, 2023 by InternPlug
- Jacksonville, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
The Marketing Intern for the Gibraltar Building Accessories Division will be responsible to support organizational initiatives within the division, department operations activity, industry events planning, market research, portal management, project management and creating divisional website and social content for campaigns. As an important member of the Marketing team, you will have an opportunity to own projects, interact cross functionally with different areas of the business and be mentored by marketing professionals and other colleagues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- For each assigned project, works collaboratively with key stakeholders to build a project charter, to include problem definition, scope, deliverables, timeline, owners, and support/resources needed.
- Directly assumes ownership of a significant portion of tasks for each project (vs assigning tasks to other stakeholders).
- Ensures project tasks are completed within the specified timeline and with the specified support/resources.
- When project scope, timelines, deliverables, or support/resources need to be modified, proactively communicates the change and reason why to all impacted stakeholders. Proposes an acceptable alternate path forward, ensuring the stakeholders approve the change request.
- Proactively builds effective relationships with all stakeholders and with any Gibraltar Building Accessories vendors providing support on projects. Leverages the relationships to gain subject matter expertise to help solve the problem identified in the project charter.
- Presents summary of each project's deliverables, key learnings, and any next steps to impacted stakeholders. Utilizes data to demonstrate validation of deliverables. Proposes a plan to address any next steps from each project.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (or equivalent background experience).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity with marketing tools and platforms such as HubSpot is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple projects
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
July 27, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship
Coca-Cola Brand Marketing Internship There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. T…
2024 Marketing Internship
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. As you start to expl…
About VectorUSA: VectorUSA is a premier technology solutions provider, specializing in designi…
Marketing Internship (Paid)
Job Ref: OCC2485 Branch: Support Office Location: Support Office , Dublin …