Marketing Internship (Paid)
Posted on July 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Ref: OCC2485 Branch: Support Office Location: Support Office , Dublin Salary/Benefits: Competitive Salary Contract type: Fixed Term Hours: Full Time Shift pattern: 9-5 Hours per week: 40 Posted date: 24/07/2023 Closing date: 26/08/2023
Marketing Communications Intern
O'Callaghan Collection is a thoughtfully curated and design led collection of 5 Irish family-owned and managed luxury boutique hotels located in the heart of Dublin and Gibraltar city centres. Each boutique hotel has its own unique identify that reflects its location and offered guest experience. Our properties are continually being developed in order to exceed evolving customer expectations. Our philosophy centres around tailored guest and client solutions.
We prioritise personalised service and experience over a one-size-fits-all approach. We recognise that excellent customer outcomes are directly tied to the satisfaction and engagement of our employees. We are caring, proud, accountable, and determined. Therefore, our approach to attracting and retaining talent is centred around creating a workplace culture that values and supports our staff.
O’Callaghan Collection has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial undergraduate to participate in a 6month+ internship programme, based in Dublin. As part of this role, you will get the chance to work in multiple brands, cross territory and gain valuable, hands-on experience, within a growing company. The aim of this internship is to give you an insight into the work that goes on within the Marketing team, as well as to provide you with worthwhile skills and experience that you will hopefully find beneficial for your future career.
We are looking for a detail-oriented intern with a desire to learn, enjoy challenges and get things done in a fast-paced environment. In this unique opportunity you will gain a broad and inside view of a dynamic company and expand your technical and professional skills in a real-world setting. As an intern, you will be provided with the opportunity to work hand in hand with the marketing and communications department and be exposed to key marketing initiatives and goals in an extensive selection of projects, with potential to gain knowledge and experience in a wide variety of business functions and jobs.
What can you expect to do?
- Assist in managing all owned, earned, and paid marketing channels, including paid social media, display advertising, and content syndication, OTT.
- Help build an inbound and outbound marketing plan to boost lead generation, acquisition, remarketing, and brand activities.
- Provide ongoing support for content and strategies.
- Competitor monitoring, benchmarking, and reporting.
- Assist with managing and updating our group websites and performance monitoring.
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work with our external agency teams, suppliers, and vendors in support of digital efforts
- Analyse data by mapping current digital tactics to identify gaps, opportunities, and insights to optimize spend, performance, and ROI.
- Assist with PR launch events.
What you will gain:
- Experience in a fast paced, integrated marketing team
- Expertise across a wide range of digital programs, including social media, Content Syndication, Display Advertising, Market Research, PR, Media planning and more.
- Experience of setting up marketing campaigns from scratch. • Liaising with external agencies, vendors, and partners.
- Be part of something exciting and help shape our path!
Other benefits include:
- City centre location.
- Ability to progress your career in the field of Marketing (across all elements), an all-rounder role.
- Collaborative environment where you will be given the opportunity to really make your mark.
- Ongoing professional training and development.
- 24/7 access to our new gym.
- Complementary lunch in our staff restaurant.
We are Caring | Proud | Accountable | Determined
The O’Callaghan Collection is a small family owned group of hotels with four in city centre Dublin and one in Gibraltar. We are proud of the uniqueness of each of our hotels and of the people that work in them. We care about our employees and our guests, and always take accountability to deliver a great job every day, delighting customers with great service and personality – we want you to be you when you are at work and to. At OCC, we are a determined bunch – working in hospitality can be a challenge and we relish that every day!
Having four hotels in Dublin city centre makes us a unique opportunity for those looking to develop a career in hospitality. We offer training that will support your aspirations and having four hotels with very unique styles gives you the opportunity to learn, develop and be the best that you can be. Make O'Callaghan Collection the foundation for your career.
Aug. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!