Marketing Internship, Professional Education
Posted on July 9, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionWhy Us?: With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom. Could This Be For You?: We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Professional Education Intern - Remote to join our marketing team and assist with various tasks related to professional education programs, conferences and events targeted at medical professionals around the country. The intern will play a vital role in supporting the planning, coordination and execution of education programs and professional events. This position offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-paced professional environment, while learning how orthotics and prosthetics plays in a major role in our patients lives.
Working alongside the Professional Education team at Hanger, Inc, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Professional Education, you are responsible for supporting a number of initiatives under the professional education purview. The Professional Education team oversees the Hanger Clinic University, Education Events and Conferences for Hanger Clinic, Hanger and ACP brands, and works closely with our Hanger Institute for Clinical Research and Education.
Note: This is an internship position with an expected duration of 6 months. Interns will receive mentoring an guidance from experience professional in the field, providing an excellent learning opportunity. The intern will work 30 hours per week, with a flexible schedule based on available and organizational needs.
Your Impact: Education Program Assistance:
- Assist in the development, accreditation of professional education programs, including submitting applications to state boards and associations.
- Support administrative tasks as they relate directly to the CE Program execution
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather relevant content and resources for education materials
- Monitor email@example.com inbox for any escalation issues
- Help create and update education materials, including presentations, hands and online resources under the direction of clinical field team of reviewers
- Conduct research on industry trends, best practices and emerging topics to enhance program content
- Submit post-credit reports to applicable state boards around the country
- Work closely with Learning Experience Designer to develop training videos and how-to documents
- Create evaluation forms and distribute communications, certificates following all sessions
- Assist in planning, organization, and logistics of conferences, seminars and other professional events
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure smooth event coordination
- Help manage event registration, attendee lists, and related databases
- Prepare event materials, including name badges, agenda, signage and presentations
- Provide virtual and on-site support as needed for events and conferences
- Provide general administrative support to the professional education team, including scheduling meetings, organizing documents, and maintaining databases
- Assist with tracking program metrics and quarterly audits
- Help manage communication with internal and external customers
- Currently pursing a degree in a relevant field (i.e. business, marketing, education, event management, communications)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy in work
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Previous experience in event planning, education or related field a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Takes initiative and can work independently with minimal direction
- Strong sense of personal accountability to meet deadlines
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance
Aug. 8, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!