Marketing Technology Internship
Posted on Sept. 19, 2023 by InternPlug
- Cincinnati, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Are you a technologically savvy individual with a passion for digital marketing and eCommerce? Do you have a strategic mindset to analyze data and uncover actionable insights creating and improving brand plans and media campaigns? Do you want to innovate, deploy, and operate a best-in-class MarTech stack delivering business value for billion-dollar brands like Tide/Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, and Oral-B? Are you a change agent equally adept at technology and marketing that can help our P&G brands engage with our consumers digitally through the tools of modern marketing?
The Ideal Candidate Over Time: You are a technologist with a passion for Marketing. You are experienced across a variety of key marketing IT areas, including Digital/e-Commerce Domain Knowledge which includes Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management. You are an expert at data management and analytics with extensive use of various tools and applications that allow you to access, organize, manipulate, and mine data as well as display and communicate insights. You also have a good foundational understanding of consumer privacy and Cyber Security. You’re a fast learner with great verbal and written communication skills and can work collaboratively across functions. You are disciplined in your execution and comfortable leading digital thinking within your category or regional organization.
For this internship, you would be in Cincinnati, Ohio for the duration of the summer.
A full-time employee in this role would perform these responsibilities over the course of a 1.5-2-year assignment. As an intern, you will experience a subset of these responsibilities over a 3-month internship:
- Build, Deploy, Innovate, and/or Operate the MarTech technology stack within a brand/channel/domain area of scope. This includes ensuring the right set of data, technology and architectural choices for integration, activation/execution, sufficiency, and enrichment to meet the business need most effectively.
- Deliver real time insights and business transformation recommendations that improve our key measures, inform new business models, and optimize digital/ecommerce operations.
- Operate fast evolving capabilities where you incubate, develop, and operate it executing end-to-end with hands on the keyboard and codifying the processes/capabilities to scale as it matures.
- Be the trusted leader, influencer, and practitioner of the MarTech technology stack to deliver business results for your respective brands, category and/or region.
- Leverage strong business acumen to act as an educator and translator between Marketing and IT to ensure the technology can meet the business needs.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across brand (SBM and Brand Directors), other multifunctional and agency/external partner team members to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results.
- Project manage technology requests from marketing, translating between technical and marketing requirements and making sure that marketing's systems adhere to IT policies including cybersecurity and privacy mandates.
- In process of obtaining a BS or MS/MBA in an IT related program Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics) or proven experience in the digital marketing industry with core experiences in the Marketing Technology stack or Marketing data & analytics.
- Strong business verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborator and thought leader with a growth mindset
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- You must be available during the Summer of 2024 between Mid/ Late May through early August
- Experience with using and working with data as a strategic choice for the business to identify use cases to build the business and fill gaps in data, processes, and systems to realize the value
- Exposure to Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads
- Exposure to analytics skills including tools such as KNIME, Python, Power BI, and Tableau
- Experience working in any of the digital marketing domain areas (i.e. Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management)
IT at P&G:
Information Technology at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear - we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. As a P&G IT professional your expertise will be applied to diverse business problems delivering innovative, business models and capabilities built with technology. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or build a completely new way of operating, your technical knowledge will be recognized and rewarded. Your career in IT at P&G will build you through growing your technical, leadership, and influence skills; expand your perspective via experiences across multiple businesses; and cultivate depth of expertise in areas like Engineering, Analytics, Product Management, Security, etc.,
What we offer is an exciting and diverse set of opportunities to solve problems that come with being one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. You have many interests, and our scale enables you to explore these interests and apply your problem-solving skills.
Visit http://www.pg.com to learn more.
Pay Range: $29/hr - $50/hr
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationInternships (Job Segmentation)
Starting Pay / Salary Range$29.00 - $50.00 / hour
Oct. 19, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!