Posted on June 25, 2023 by InternPlug
- San Diego, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
Exciting opportunity for MFT Interns at Assure Recovery Center! Are you ready to make a significant impact in the lives of those battling substance abuse? If you are seeking an internship opportunity for the 2023-2024 year, this could be your chance. This internship offers an incredible opportunity for growth and career advancement - successful completion could lead to a position within the Assure Recovery Center team.
Assure Recovery Center, based in San Diego and established as a leading PHP/IOP drug recovery center, is opening up an exceptional opportunity for MFT interns. If you're an MFT intern seeking an enriching internship experience for the 2023-2024 period, you might be the perfect addition to our team!
Our program delivers comprehensive clinical treatment and provides a holistic approach to care. We adapt our approach for each client, focusing on the underlying causes of substance use. As an intern with us, you will participate in this transformative work, concentrating on facilitating group therapy and delivering compassionate care.
**What You'll Do**
As an intern with Assure Recovery Center, you will:
- Co-facilitate sessions with a caseload of assigned patients, working alongside your supervisor.
- Provide guidance and support to patients, facilitating their progress through the program and achievement of their goals.
- Collaborate with the treatment team to assess patient progress and create effective discharge plans.
- Contribute to interdisciplinary meetings with clinical observations and chart patients' progress appropriately.
- Engage in projects aimed at program improvement and development.
**Who You Are**
- You're an MFT intern seeking an opportunity for the 2023-2024 period.
- You possess excellent time management skills and are capable of managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- You uphold patient privacy at all times.
- You are passionate about working in a partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient setting.
- You have completed coursework related to group therapy, marriage and family therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, or dialectical behavior therapy.
- Start Date: July/August 2023
- End Date: May/June 2024
- Weekly Schedule: TBD
- Supervision will be provided remotely by our Clinical Supervisor, with the potential for individual and/or group supervision sessions, offering a flexible and adaptable learning environment for our interns.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Addiction Medicine
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92111: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
July 25, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!