Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Intern
Posted on June 29, 2023 by InternPlug
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Noventiq is hiring!
Noventiq’s story is one of change. We grew, expanded, and adapted, learning more at each step. Now effecting change is at the heart of everything we do. And that doesn't just apply to our customers, it’s how we feel about everyone who works with us.
Noventiq (the brand name of Cyprus-registered Softline Holding plc) is a leading global solutions and services provider in digital transformation and cybersecurity, headquartered and listed in London. The company enables, facilitates and accelerates digital transformation for its customers’ businesses, connecting 75,000+ organizations from all sectors with hundreds of best-in-class IT vendors, alongside its own services and solutions.With a turnover of US$ 1.1 billion in the fiscal year of 2021, Noventiq is currently one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. In October 2021, company "Softline Holding plc" got its primary listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:SFTL). Noventiq’s growth is underpinned by its three-dimensional strategy to expand its geography, portfolio and sales channels. The strategy is supported by Noventiq's active approach to M&As, enabling the company to take advantage of the ongoing consolidation in the industry. Noventiq's 3900 employees work in almost 60 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa—markets with significant growth potential.
We’re looking for a Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Intern to bring your talent to Noventiq Philippines. You’ll be a part of our Services Delivery team.
Job Overview: The Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Intern's duties will include learning technical skills and fulfilling tasks assigned by the mentor.
What you’ll do:
- Learning to implement these mentioned products: Active Directory Domain Service, Exchange Server, Azure AD;
- Microsoft 365: Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive;
- Microsoft 365 Security: EMS, Intune;
- Participating in project delivery and fulfilling tasks assigned by a mentor.
- Entry-level, 3rd/4th-year students or fresher to 6 months experience
- Own basic knowledge in core IT principles and background/major in Computer Science
- Fast learning and good command of English (written and spoken)
- Hands-on experience is a plus
- Philippines nationality only
What we offer
- Attractive allowance for Fulltime program (who can join us at least 30 hours/week);
- Working time: Mond-Fri, flexible working time;
- Get experience in cloud migration service;
- Learn and get Microsoft Azure certificates;
- Participate in Azure Cloud architecture design;
- Learn Microsoft 365 and Modern Workplace Service;
- On-the-job training and participation in practical projects;
- Opportunities to work with global colleagues from different cultures;
- Performance review and upgrade Full-time employee;
- Other activities: exciting engagement events, Training opportunities, etc.
Don’t forget to include your CV and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we try to notice each of our potential candidates.
July 29, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!