Nvidia 2024 Internships: Software Engineering Intern
Posted on Aug. 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Santa Clara, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionBy submitting your resume, you’re expressing interest in one of our 2024 NVIDIA Software Engineering internships. We’ll review resumes on an ongoing basis, and a recruiter may reach out if your experience fits one of our many internships. NVIDIA has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology—and amazing people. Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. Our internships offer an excellent opportunity to expand your career and get hands on with one of our industry leading Software teams. We’re seeking strategic, ambitious, hard-working, and creative individuals who are passionate about helping us tackle challenges no one else can solve. Throughout the 12-week internship, students will work on projects that have a measurable impact on our business. We’re looking for students pursuing Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree within a relevant or related field. Potential Internships in this field included (but not limited to):
- Understanding the overall architecture and design of our cloud storage infrastructure
- Implementing, managing, and troubleshooting storage and data platform tools/technology, and automating storage infrastructure end-to-end
Software Tools Infrastructure
- A software team that enables architects to build the next generation of amazing hardware, including GPU Development Tools, Chip Design, Validation, and Workflow Tools & Metrics, Process Management, and Compute Infrastructure teams
- Building GPU accelerated next generation AI Streaming platforms for Big Data and AI streaming workloads using parallel programming on GPUs leveraging CUDA
- Working on multiple web-based tools and applications, ensuring the framework/libraries are flexible and performs to meet all users’ requirements
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree within a relevant or related field
- Relevant academic of professional experience in Data Structures and Algorithms, Operating Systems, Distributed Systems, GPU Development, and/or Data Science
Sept. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!