On Site Intern
Posted on Sept. 7, 2023 by InternPlug
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Control the zinc phosphate pre-treatment process inputs to achieve output standards which meet operational and specification standards:
- Start up and shutdown of Pretreatment process in mornings or evenings
- Take, measure and record sample results and findings on log sheets incl. necessary escalations
- Make chemical additions to keep processes within control limits
- Plot data onto SPC charts with necessary PCA, and ICA action notes
- Prepare daily and monthly panels for output quality control verification
- Necessary Henkel responsible process maintenance is performed at specified intervals
- Ensure that 5S and necessary SHE standards are followed
- BChem Eng or BSc Analytical chemistry
- Needs to be in a position to work shifts, Overtime incl. weekends to support customer production schedule
- Needs to be computer literate in MS Office
- Needs access to reliable transport to support required operating hours
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID: 23052994 Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Oct. 7, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!