Operation Specialist Intern
Posted on July 12, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Operation is part of the Integrated Process Team (IPT) belonging to our Company’s Manufacturing Division, where we deliver cost effective medicines and consumer healthcare products to patients around the world every day through innovation, technical and scientific excellence. Our Pharmaceutical network includes professionals at over 40 locations engaged in providing technical support to new product development, manufacturing and supply.
As a member of Operation team in Singapore, the intern will be able to learn the different manufacturing process, operational systems and activities that support pharmaceutical manufacturing. He/she will be expose to the various process, systems and activities associated with cGMP manufacturing operations within IPT.The Operations Intern key responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the management of cGMP documentation
- Collect and analyze operational data to drive productivity.
- Improve the current operation support processes and systems
- Actively participate in group meeting discussions and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues whenever possible to achieve both operational and project goals.
- Current study in Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, preferably in a science or engineering.
- Demonstrated capability in application of sound engineering and scientific principles, project management skills and structured/analytical problem solving techniques
- An excellent team player who is able to readily take on responsibilities and work independently
- Strong interest in working in a engineering and operational environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Keen to learn
- Good team player
- Strong problem solving skills
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Aug. 11, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!