Posted on July 8, 2023 by InternPlug
- Abuja, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
- Good typing skills. Good memo composition and editing skills. Good computer skills with sound knowledge of commonly used application software
- Familiar with internet search engines and able to undertake background search on well-defined tasks.
- Able to work independently by managing priorities and workload within general schedule of work, instructions, and standardized practices.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English and Mongolian
- Takes initiative and can start/complete tasks with basic direction.
- Excellent Computer knowledge. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point 2007 and knowledge of Photoshop. Learn and become proficient in the firm’s management system (Applied) and other carrier software or websites, as needed.
- Ability to Multitask and organize ongoing projects, looking for ways to become more efficient in completing tasks.
- Consistently looks for ways to help support.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Verbal and written language skills in English required.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to learn complex program procedures.
Aug. 7, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Flight Operations Intern
Are you excited about the prospect of joining a startup organization? Interested in being a…
Client AI (Movidius) Lab Services and Remote Operations Internship
Job Description Client AI (Movidius) group specializes in design of high-performance, ultra-lo…
Warehouse Supply Chain Operations Internship - WCMC Summer 2024
FINANCIAL ANALYST INTERNSHIP (Part-Time) FINANCE – NEW YORK COTY is looking for smart employees…