Operations Support Intern
Posted on Sept. 29, 2023 by InternPlug
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Operations Support Intern
Driver & Transport ServicesLagos Full Time Unspecified NGN Confidential New 2 days ago
Careerbuddy connects individuals looking for impactful career moves with startups and high growth organizations seeking to hire leaders, entrepreneurs and change-makers. We exist to connect professionals to high impact opportunities, access to actionable career advice and resources to grow their careers.
About the role
As an Operations Support Intern, you will work closely with our recruitment team to assist in various administrative and operational tasks that are essential to the smooth functioning of our recruiting processes. You will have the opportunity to learn about the recruitment industry, improve your organizational skills, and contribute to the success of CareerBuddy.
What do you need to be successful?
- Ability to curate job descriptions with good storytelling skills
- Support our designed candidate experience during hiring process
- Manage and post jobs on our social media channels
- Lead hand-picked, priority, time-critical operational initiatives across all organizational functions
- High-level problem solving, critical thinking, and product development for a startup
- Get an insight into how hiring is done in high growth startups across Africa
- Candidate sourcing and placement for startups
How important are you to the bottom line?
As an Operations Support Intern, your contributions in terms of administrative efficiency, database management, and support is instrumental in the smooth operation of the recruitment team.
What should you have done in your career?
- You must be recent graduates, current corps member or students looking for a short term internship, demonstrating excellence in at academia, entrepreneurialism, personal achievements and leadership
- You should have your own computer and be able to work from anywhere
- You are self-directed and can work without supervision
What do you stand to gain?
- A fantastic and supportive learning environment with direct mentorship and strong references
- Opportunity to deliver products which will have a big impact on the business and projects with global level impact
- A fast-paced, flexible, entrepreneurial environment with various ongoing project
- An open and progressive environment where input is encouraged from everyone at all levels
- Opportunity to interact with key decision-makers in the startup space in Nigeria
Oct. 29, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!