Operations Support Specialist (Intern)
Posted on July 13, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionOperations Intern
As a member of Operation team in Singapore, the intern will be able to learn the different manufacturing process,
operational systems and activities that support pharmaceutical manufacturing. He/she will be expose to the various
process, systems and activities associated with cGMP manufacturing operations within IPT.
The Operations Intern key responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the management of cGMP documentation
- Collect and analyze operational data to drive productivity.
- Improve the current operation support processes and systems
- Actively participate in group meeting discussions and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues whenever possible to achieve both operational and project goals.
- Current study in Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, preferably in a science or engineering.
- Demonstrated capability in application of sound engineering and scientific principles, project management skills
- An excellent team player who is able to readily take on responsibilities and work independently
- Strong interest in working in a engineering and operational environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Keen to learn
- Good team player
- Strong problem solving skills
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Intern/Co-op (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Aug. 12, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!