Oracle Netsuite Consulting Intern - Summer 2024
Posted on June 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Des Moines, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionPosition Description
As an intern and project team member in the Business Applications practice, you will work with project leads/managers to execute NetSuite implementations and changes to existing systems using the firm's project methodology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, data migration and project reviews
- Work collaboratively with internal and client project teams to configure base NetSuite functionality, customizations and third party integrations
- Assist in requirements gathering sessions with clients to map business processes and requirements to solutions
- Work with implementation team to assess the current state of clients existing systems, business processes and challenges; factor into NetSuite solution design & suggested business process improvements
- Work alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Work with implementation team to create and execute testing scenarios in NetSuite
- Assist with data migration from existing systems to NetSuite
- Train end users on how to effectively use NetSuite’s features within the context of their daily jobs
- Work with end users to identify, define and create customized reports, dashboards and KPI’s
- Provide support for client issues and questions, taking a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and providing resolution
- Work across multiple time zones and occasionally outside office hours
- Maintain curiosity in understanding client needs; begin learning about RSM’s additional services and how to spot potential opportunities that will bring additional value to clients
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field required
- This opportunity is available to students who are 1-year away from graduation with your highest intended degree
- Ability to travel to local clients if needed
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong Excel skills
Currently, RSM does not intend to hire candidates for entry level positions who will need, now or in the future, RSM sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-274-3978 or send us an email at email@example.com.
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
July 24, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!