Paid Helpdesk Intern
Posted on June 23, 2023 by InternPlug
- Menomonee Falls, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
Continental Properties is looking for a HelpDesk Intern to join our team of IT professionals for the Summer and Fall! You will support PC rollout by setting up, imaging, and programming new computers for end-users. You will learn the aspects of networking, O365, and security principles. You will report to our Director of Information Technology.
You will work onsite at our Home Office located in Menomonee Falls, WI #LI-Onsite
- Respond to first-level Helpdesk requests and provide technical support and problem resolution.
- Communicate and coordinate with end-users through the ticket management system.
- Setup, configure and test Windows image on laptops and desktops.
- Configure peripheral equipment network at new workstations.
- Support IT-Team and organizational projects.
Skills for Success:
- Currently enrolled in, or completed degree program in computer science, network administration, or other computer-related field.
- At least 1 year customer service experience.
- Understanding of Windows 10/11 and Mobile operating systems
- CompTIA A+ preferred.
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- A company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools essential to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- For team members who are interested, informal offsite gatherings and company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Frequent communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and an annual "State of the Company" meeting
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team
July 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!