Posted on Aug. 31, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionDreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do? People Internship details:
The People Trainee Internship is an intensive 4 month program that attracts the brightest, most driven individuals who can take on challenging projects in the People (HR) Space. As a People Trainee Intern, you might work on a project focused in any HR space including Talent Attraction, Talent Management, Rewards, or Labour Relations. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in a strategic, innovative HR department who supports our business's long-term goals, then this internship is a great place to start! We are looking for candidates who are in it for the long-haul. This internship could lead you to an opportunity to join us full-time after you graduate into one of our full-time trainee programs. These include, but are not limited to, our Global Management Trainee Program, Supply Chain Trainee Program, Brewery Trainee Program, and Technology Trainee Program. As a People Trainee Intern, you will:
- Own and deliver on a strategic project that is impactful to the business.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of each aspect of the function through multi-functional exposure by liaising with stakeholders in each group.
- Build and present a final project presentation to Canada’s Senior Leadership team.
- Participate in internship-related events and activities.
- You are in your 2nd or 3rd year of a Bachelor’s Degree and are continuing your studies in 2023 – though we are open to all majors, a Human Resources related degree is preferred.
- You have strengths working independently as well as part of a team, with leadership experience in a previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage several projects at once.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate to deliver strong results.
- You embrace ambiguity and can operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- You consistently question the status quo, seek opportunities to improve processes, and are willing to take calculated risks
- You are an analytical thinker and consider yourself a strong problem-solver who will leverage data and insights to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
- Mobility to move across Canada for your potential future role is a key requirement of the position.
As one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Labatt is a place where our people can bring out the best in themselves through a collective purpose of creating A Future With More Cheers. We are always looking to serve up new ways to meet life’s moments, dream big to move our industry forward, and make a meaningful impact in our communities. We believe in brewing up a future that everyone can celebrate and share. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER At Labatt Breweries of Canada, we are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming, safe, and inclusive environment for every person – regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, neurodivergence, or disability status.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE? Labatt Breweries of Canada is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
CONTACT US Follow us: Instagram @ labattbreweries LinkedIn @ Labatt Breweries of Canada
Sept. 30, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!