Performance Testing - Intern
Posted on Sept. 3, 2023 by InternPlug
- Bengaluru, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJob Description
Position: Performance Testing Intern
Location: Bangalore, India
Performance Testing Job Responsibilities:
You will be predominantly responsible for Performance testing of smart phones / TV’s.
Performance Testing Job Duties:
- Executing test plans for Performance Test cases
- Setting up test environments.
- Comprehensively documenting test results of both Test & competitor devices .
- Conception and implementation of development tests based on user feedback reproducible issues.
- Evaluating and analysing the performance test results & also analysing the Bug Report & logs
- Finding the bugs ,raising and following the bug life cycle through JIRA
- Providing feedback on product usability and serviceability.
- Deriving and implementing further development and optimization in Automation case development.
- Closely cooperate with Beta user feedback & External user feedback in Android Performance module and take necessary action.
- Providing technical assistance when needed in Android Technology.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Basic knowledge of testing concepts, SDLC, STLC, and Bug life cycle.
- Must have a good understanding of Android, mobile functionality, and basic principles of HW module.
- Good to have a basic understanding of ADB commands, in Android.
- Basic knowledge of bug life cycle, defect tracking systems like Jira, and test rail.
- Basic knowledge in Android Python, ADB commands and Ubuntu knowledge will be an added advantage
- Must have good communication skills and be willing to learn new technology
Qualification – B Tech Preferred
Experience - 0 to 1 year
Skills – Testing, Basic Programming Knowledge
Full time or Part time – InternTravel – No
Experience0 - 1 Years
PostedJuly 19th 2023
Posted ByDurga Prasad
Oct. 3, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!