P&G Dover Wipes 2024 Summer Intern
Posted on Aug. 19, 2023 by InternPlug
- Landover, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
How would you like to improve machinery and process systems for your favorite household brands?
We are seeking Interns for our Dover Manufacturing sites who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box.
In our Manufacturing Sites, we produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. You will get to work with our cutting-edge technology and diverse team to help us innovate and improve our manufacturing processes. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Your Role in Manufacturing: We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaningful problems. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the work on the production floor. You will begiven multiple projects, asked to problem solve, eliminate losses, collaborate, make decisions, and execute to produce results. You will build your own capabilities through the hands-on experience and provided mentorship and training.
Daily work could encompass any of the following:
- Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
- Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
- Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
- Creating and improving standards, tools, and processes to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the production line Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics and automated equipment
We have multiple departments across our Dover site and you will be placed in one of the following areas, based on your major/experience and business-need.
- Production- Making
- Production- Packaging
- Physical Distribution/ Warehouse
- Health, Safety, and Environment
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work from Day 1–You will be given business driven projects and responsibilities that directly impact our results. The work you do will make an impact on our processes and people long after you leave.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring–You will work with passionate people and receive formal training and mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment –Our employees are at the core of all we do. We value every individual and invest in their continual growth.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
- The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
We are looking for:
- Candidates seeking a BS/MS degree in Engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering.
- Are 1-4 year away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Are willing to relocate during your career.
- Have less than 2 years relevant work experience
Just so you know:
- All positions are entry level management internships
- Procter & Gamble generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with an overall G.P.A. of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting around May or June. As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance.
- We provide relocation support to get you where we need you.
Starting Pay Range: $29-$50 /hr
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual. Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationInternships (Job Segmentation)
Starting Pay / Salary Range$29.00 - $50.00 / hour
Sept. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!