Political Campaign Internship
Posted on June 28, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
At New Way Forward (NWF) Strategies, we strive to revolutionize campaigns. Fueled by our evaluative analysis of decades of strategical campaigning, we have developed cost-efficient, customizable strategies to provide candidates the necessary resources to run highly-effective, people-powered campaigns. Starting at the grassroots level, NWF exists to catalyze innovation in campaign strategy and technology.
Our team consists of leaders selected from a multitude of backgrounds. With diverse, first-hand knowledge in effective campaigning, we realized that key inefficiencies permeate the political sphere, inflating costs and decompetitizing the campaigning industry. By leveraging technology with our political experience, we support aspiring change-makers in their journey to generate positive impact in the United States.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Campaign analysts research opposing candidates, demographical trends, messaging development, and other technical research-oriented assignments. Interns will be assisting consultants in writing and presenting thorough briefs on races, districts, or issues for NWF clientele. All interns will be expected to gather data and information through direct 1-to-1 voter contact to support their findings and analyses and build an understanding of persuasive campaigning techniques.
By the end of this position, interns will have a thorough understanding of the intricacies of political campaigning and how to apply data and their personal experiences to produce strategical insights for candidates.
- Currently enrolled in high school or above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Rudimentary understanding of marketing, political campaigns, or data analytics.
- Natural intellectual curiosity and genuine passion for continuous learning
- Willing to work with people with multicultural backgrounds
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Passionate and willing to work with multiple deadlines and teams
- Can commit to working 5-10 hours per week
- Located in the United States
Financial compensation is not guaranteed through this position. However, students can expect to earn credit hours through their respective institutions depending upon institution policy.
Additionally, New Way Forward Strategies has a strong performance-based bonus program that rewards the highest-performing interns. Eligibility for the bonuses is based on exceptionality, demonstrated through initiative, creativity, leadership, reliability, and communication.
Intern work hours are extremely flexible and workload will be assigned to accommodate for scheduling conflicts.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $1.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
July 28, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!