Process Engineer Intern
Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Boksburg, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Process Engineer Intern JOB LOCATION: Khanyisa, Anderbolt MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete all learnership requirements as stipulated by Unilever, including but limited to training attendance, assessments completion, project completion, logbook completion and presentations as needed
- The Process Engineering Intern role is critical to the development of our factories to World Class, which means zero defects, zero waste and zero losses.
- She/he will apply extensively the full range of Focused and Quality Improvement methods and tools to counter losses identified in the areas of Safety, Quality, Cost Deployment, Customer Service and Logistics. The Cost Deployment pillar will be populated with data built up through application of the Managing Manufacturing Performance Code, which is key to ensuring focus on key losses.
- Working directly with the line crews daily. The Industrial Engineer also acts as the technical trainer for line teams and provides coaching in phenomena identification, root cause analysis and the establishment of countermeasures. Validation of all process improvements and the establishment of revised basic conditions on the line. A core deliverable is to eliminate losses and wastes and increase the stability of the line to support the transition of traditional line teams to semi-autonomous teams
- Follow SOP procedures as needed within the operation assigned to
- Conform to all site rules governing safety of self and others, quality and code of business principles
- Completed degree or National Diploma in Industrial Engineering
- Use of computer software programs – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal – proficient in English
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!