Posted on Aug. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Remote, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionTenna is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Product Intern to join our team. In this role, you will be critical in managing legacy requirements and creating new requirements for upcoming projects and products. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in product management, requirement analysis, and project collaboration. If you are passionate about contributing to innovative projects, shaping product requirements, and gaining practical experience in product management – this is the perfect internship for you.
At Tenna, we believe the best is right in front of all of us, and that each day holds more potential than the one before. We believe that every new discovery can lead to something better than we thought possible. When we boil it down, the top five qualities that define the Tenna Team are quality-obsessed, gritty, continuous learners, collaborative problem solvers, and just plain awesome. Sound like you? Join us as we empower our customers to control their mixed assets on one comprehensive platform anytime, anywhere. Apply now!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand existing product requirements and features.
- Review, document, and organize legacy requirements for accuracy and clarity.
- Identify and propose improvements for gaps or inconsistencies in legacy requirements.
- Assist in mapping legacy requirements to existing features and functionalities.
- Work with product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to gather and document new product requirements.
- Conduct comprehensive research to understand market trends, user needs, and the competitive landscape for new projects.
- Transform user needs and business objectives into concise requirement documents.
- Utilize tools and methodologies to effectively capture, track, and communicate new requirements.
- Analyze the feasibility and impact of new requirements in collaboration with the product team.
- Participate in requirement review sessions, offering valuable insights and suggestions.
- Prioritize requirements based on business value, technical complexity, and market demand.
- Maintain accurate and accessible requirement documentation.
- Communicate requirement changes, updates, and progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare clear, comprehensive requirement documentation for review and implementation.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, designers, and QA teams for alignment on requirements and project goals.
- Interns must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program, preferably STEM-related major
- Basic understanding of software development concepts and project lifecycles.
- Proficiency in using requirement management tools is a plus.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for technology trends and product innovation. Exceptional MS tool experience (excel, word, PPT, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligence and organization in managing confidential information
- A self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
What you need to know:
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within a highly dynamic team
- The internship is paid, $18/hour
- Interns have the flexibility to work part-time (29 hours or less) or full-time (40 hours)
- This is a remote internship. Monday – Friday
Sept. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!