Product Management Internship
Posted on Sept. 6, 2023 by InternPlug
- Fargo, United States of America
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
You have the knowledge, now gain the experience!
Bobcat’s student program is an opportunity created to empower young professionals, like you. Whether you’re looking for on the job experience, testing the waters in a desired career path, or hoping for a foot in the door with us, we have an experience designed specifically for you and your aspirations. As a Co-op or Intern you will be presented the tools to further your professional development, apply your schooling to real-world projects, and gain hands-on experience while completing your undergrad degree.
Co-op: An 8-month long opportunity, Co-op positions are a full-time employment experience. Co-ops are fully immersed into the worlds of corporate and production industry as a full-time team member.
Internship: A semester long opportunity, Internships positions are a part-time employment experience. With the opportunity to extend multiple semesters, Interns tap into the foundations of our corporate and production industries.
Co-op and Intern opportunities span across 18 of Bobcat’s different functions.
Role & Responsibility
- Assist in developing business cases and product requirements for new product development (NPD) projects
- Assist in coordinating and progressing projects through the Phate-Gate system used in NPD process
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for products
- Assist with sales promotional program implementation, verification and analysis
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for products and working with the marketing organization
- Develop and maintain reports the measure product performance and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
- Work with the product team on product evaluations and related changes
- Assist in planning and implementation of meetings/events
- Conduct market research projects which involve identifying appropriate data sources, collecting and analyzing that data, then preparing and presenting recommendations
- Conduct surveys by various means (email, phone, etc), then organize and present results
- Support Product team with maintaining Oracle configurator, to ensure order accuracy, and with clarification of sales reports
- Support Product Specialists and product engineering with data transfer from hardcopy to electronic pre-made files
- Support Product Specialists with attachment specifications in IT systems, assure accuracy of data and VOC documentation
- Pull and analyze market data for the dealers, attachments, and application segments
- Correspondence with vendors (machine specifications)
- Transfer of benchmarking raw data to presentation format
- Support field staff and cross functional departments with product specifications
- Equipment preparation, cleaning, delivery, and transportation
- Training site preparation and maintenance
- Support of the public web site and facilitate web site inquiry response effort
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing seeking a bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Engineering or other Business Related field
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8-months) or internship (4-months)
- Travel Required: <10%
- Excellent communications skills and high level of motivation
- Be able to adapt to working in a corporate setting
- Be able to independently work through a project from start to finish with limited supervision, as well as have the skills to work collaboratively on a team
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow written instructions
Oct. 6, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!