Product Supply Management Intern - P&G Summer 2024
Posted on Sept. 7, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
How would you like to use your engineering/science/business operations background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and technologies, then this role is perfect for you.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Here at P&G Product Supply (Supply Chain), we go beyond sourcing, moving materials and reducing costs. For a consumer goods company, the supply chain is central to delivering the business and you’ll be at the heart of some of the most challenging (and fulfilling) business and supply chain problems.
From increasing customer expectations and new technologies, to emerging competitors, channels and growing uncertainty in the world, the entire supply chain system is transforming at an unprecedented pace and you’ll certainly be in the thick of things. At P&G, we believe in giving interns the same real-life business problems to work on as our full-time colleagues.
To give you a flavour, these are some of the projects and results that our ex-interns have worked on:
- Identified 10% cost savings opportunity on customization spend for their business unit and/or category
- Designed supply chain network for category products from Japan to APAC to reduce lead time by 1 month
- Automated report generation and inventory analysis to drive productivity improvement and inventory reduction
What we offer:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Work on impactful projects focusing on forecast consumption, cost analysis and optimization, among others.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- Formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
We love talented people; you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation creativity
- Strong thinking/analytical skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- You are a penultimate year student graduating between December 2024 – May 2025
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationInternships (Job Segmentation)
Oct. 7, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!