Posted on July 24, 2023 by InternPlug
- Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionCompany: Finning (Ireland) Ltd Number of Openings: 1 Worker Type: Temporary Position Overview: Job Description: We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Dublin branch to support our Project Teams in our Energy and Transportation Department for their year in service, starting in 2023. It’s an exciting time to join with no two days the same you could be assisting with office or site projects. We are looking for students who are part way through their studies and looking for a year in service. You will be studying on an Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering degree. Please note - We have an under-representation of females in engineering. We therefore welcome applicants from females who meet the criteria. About the role
- Providing support with the implementation of the project managements system (Blueprint/site specific) to assist with the delivery of electric power projects.
- Supporting the Projects team to ensure delivery is in line with the specifications.
- Collaborating with on‐site commissioning team to ensure successful project execution. Working on Cliental Project Management Systems and ensuring Finning Documentation is provided in time.
- Working on CAT Systems to access technical data required for O&M/Project Handover Processes.
- Working on equipment drawings, regularly updating with site modifications to deliver “As Built” drawings to client. Working in tandem with Project Engineers to deliver final O&M Manuals to the client.
- Assisting the team.
- Strong IT Skills ‐ The ability to plan and reschedule in an ever‐changing project environment.
- Analytic skills ‐ Capability of analyzing substantial amounts of data and providing concise scripts in written and graphical formats.
- Flexibility ‐ Proactiveness and Solution orientated. Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
- Focus on Customer Service, displaying the ability to work within a team effectively. Willing to help where needed. Experience with Microsoft Products.
- Motivated, reliable, ambitious and hard working.
- Working with initiative, self‐motivation, has attention to details and is disciplined. Can cope with complexity.
- Liaise with key internal contacts. A willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to new processes and systems.
- Microsoft suite of software solutions: Studying Engineering. Computer aided design or equivalent system.
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Mechanical Engineering Mechatronics Engineering current study
Aug. 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Project Intern, Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy
Department/Section: Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy Position: Project Intern, Sustai…
Project Intern, ESG Investment Management (Climate Action)
Department/Section: ESG Investment Management Position: Project Intern, ESG Investment Manageme…
IT, Project Intern
As an IT, Project Intern you will report to the IT, Project Manager and work closely with the Dev…