Project Management Intern
Posted on Aug. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Pune, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Avegen is a digital healthcare company empowering individuals to take control of their health and supporting healthcare professionals in delivering life-changing care. Avegen’s Together for Her (TFH) is a mobile application for pregnancy that has supported over 1.3 million pregnancies in India. We aim to be India’s largest pregnancy mobile application. We are looking for a Project Coordination Intern who is ready to explore a career in project management/program management while working in a fast-paced environment. If the performance during internship exceeds expectation, we would love to consider converting the internship to a full-time job.
Since your work would majorly involve interacting with customers and people in general, it is mandatory that you are good at building and maintaining good relationships with customers. You are suitable for this internship if you enjoy coordinating between multiple stakeholders and ensure perfect implementation of a project.
Some specific qualifications that may be required/preferred for this role include:
- Excellent communication in English, Hindi
- Excellent organisation, managerial and people skills
- Strong familiarity with tools such as Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Zoom, etc.
- Good sense of ownership and drive to getting things done on time
- Consistent and error-free work
- Good at project management and people coordination
In addition to these skills, you should also have a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
You will learn:
As a Project Implementation Intern, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with customers. Your will be overseeing the delivery and implementation of a B2C health-tech product. Your responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and timely delivery of product offerings
- Arranging, coordinating, and tracking quality of weekly sessions between users and experts on Google meet/Zoom
- Develop comprehensive, customised implementation project plans in consultation with users and the internal team
- Support and help users with any queries or requests during implementation.
- Gather user feedback, analyse, provide performance metrics, and suggest improvements for better customer satisfaction
- Being the single point of contact for the users
Who Can Apply?
- Fresh graduates
- Available for full-time, in-office internship for a period of 3-6 months
Sept. 17, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Project Management Intern (Male, Night)
Responsibilities: Assist the project manager in handling clients, preparing project timelines, as…
Project Management Intern, Summer 2024 – United States
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits …
Project Management Intern
Work Mode: Onsite Responsibilities: Identity and sort out both internal and exte…