Public Affairs Intern
Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionWork Mode: Onsite Responsibilities: About Tencent
Tencent is an Internet-based platform company founded in Shenzhen, China, in 1998. We use technology to enrich the lives of Internet users and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises. Our mission is "Value for Users, Tech for Good". We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Proactivity, Collaboration and Creativity.
We are rapidly expanding our international operations and are looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading Internet company, Tencent offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented Public Affairs intern to be part of our Global Public Policy team. You will be responsible for supporting the Southeast Asia Public Affairs team as they work on formulating, organizing, executing and communicating public policy programs, initiatives and positions to support the business, as well as provide thought leadership across a range of issues, including technology, entertainment, and international trade. Your principal focus will be on the Southeast Asia region with the opportunity to be involved in projects with a global remit; the role is based in Singapore.
You will work in a fast paced, global business environment. Having a collaborative and inquisitive attitude is key, along with a passion for technology and its impact on users and society. Excellent analytical, communication, and organisational skills are crucial for success in this role. In this role, the candidate is expected to: Support the team in drafting and preparing materials for stakeholder engagement and campaigns, such as talking points, leave behinds, briefing documents and research materials; Assist in the smooth execution of campaigns; Assist in the planning and creation of social media content; and Develop new ideas and plans for stakeholder engagement. Requirements: Preferred Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge and/or interest in working on technology policy issues and the Southeast Asia policy environment.
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to explain complex concepts and technical details effectively to internal and external audience. Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Superb organisational and time management skills.
- An excellent sense of humour and ability to bring new perspectives to the table.
- Period: 3 months (May/June to July/Aug)
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!