Posted on Sept. 11, 2023 by InternPlug
- Pune, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Avegen is a digital healthcare company empowering individuals to take control of their health and supporting healthcare professionals in delivering life-changing care. Avegen builds transformative Digital Health Products. Avegen’s Digital Health Products are a mobile application for patients who are living with long term conditions.
We are looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Intern who is ready to automate our digital health products and enter into the mobile app development world. If the performance during the internship exceeds expectation, we would love to consider converting the internship to a full-time job.
You must have a basic understanding of automation, willingness to learn mobile automation, good attention to detail and a strong appetite to learn good quality testing. Some specific qualifications that may be required or preferred for this role include:
- Good in Programming language(Java)
- Knowledge of automation is a must.
- Should be aware of mobile application testing .
- A good eye for identifying bugs/errors
- Ability to think of all possible scenarios in testing
- Strong documentation skills
- Being fluent in communicating
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
In addition to these skills and qualifications, you should also have a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
You will learn:
As an Automation QA intern, you will have the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills and knowledge related to mobile automation, regression testing, functional testing and compliance. You will also get mentored by experts to learn about mobile application development and API testing. While you work as an intern, some specific areas that you will focus on include:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for every release.
- Employ mobile app automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Appium) to design and execute automated tests for mobile applications.
- Utilise java language to develop and execute automated tests for mobile applications.
- Set up and maintain a robust Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to ensure efficient testing and delivery of mobile applications.
- Use GitLab to manage version control and collaborate effectively with the development team.
- Work independently and with less supervision, demonstrating excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Collaborate with other QA team members to share knowledge and best practices.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the overall testing process and methodologies for mobile applications.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to work on various projects and technologies.
- Work diligently to meet project deadlines and ensure product quality without compromising on excellence.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Who Can Apply?
- Fresh B.Tech./BE graduates
- Available for full-time, in-office internship for a period of 6 months
Oct. 11, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Job descriptionWe looking for a passionate SQA interns to join our team! We are looking for candida…
A home for data teams around the world. Atlan makes it easier for diverse data users – bu…
Codility Solutions is seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals for the position of …
Our quality assurance interns work as part of our QA teams and help plan testing efforts, execute t…