Qa & Testing Engineer (Intern #Ryr2024)
Posted on Sept. 18, 2023 by InternPlug
- Pune, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
QA & Testing Engineer (Intern #RYR2024)Job ID: R0294899 Full/Part-Time: Full-time
Regular/Temporary: Temporary Listed: 2023-09-06
Job Title - QA Automation Engineer #RYR2024
Role - 3 months internship
Resume your Résumé is our exclusive returners program in India tailored to support individuals on a career break in their journey back to the corporate world. We’re looking for talented professionals for various roles across our divisions, who have taken a career break of 18 months or more. We value the full breadth of our employees’ experiences – whether it is professional background and qualifications, or time spent doing the things that are most important to you. We want you to be the best you can be and make the most out of your next career step. That’s why we’ll support your return every step of the way - and you'll have all you need to capitalize on your true potential and past experiences.
Job Description Summary
The QA & Testing Engineer works with the test team to develop testing strategies and devise test plans in order to ensure that applications meet business requirements and maintain Deutsche Bank's high quality standards. The QA & Testing Lead Engineer takes a lead role in the establishment or execution of one or more test specialties for a larger testing unit or programme.
The QA & Testing Engineer identifies the tasks and resources needed to ensure that their specialised portion of the testing process meets software quality requirements prior to release into a live environment. The QA & Testing Engineer may specialise in a specific area of the testing process such as test automation, performance testing, testing process, test environments, test data provisioning. In this context the QA & Testing Engineer will specialise in relevant tools such as Performance Centre, Quick Test Professional, Quality Centre/ALM and Jira. Alternately the Lead QA and Testing Principal Engineer may possess or demonstrate specialist Business Testing knowledge or exceptional business/functional expertise.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits our full time employees are offered:
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities Skills and experience
- Total experience of 4 to 8Years, in automation testing. Should have experience in JAVA, selenium , cucumber & Rest Assured tool.
- Should have know-how on how to implement test automation for micro-service based architecture
- Hands on experience on testing automation frameworks and tools
- Strong experience required in REST API, JSON, XML, SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Test Management/test planning activities,designing test cases, user story/script creation and execution
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing
- Knowledge of various test levels and test types: white/black box, system, performance, integration, regression testing
- High analytical and technical capabilities
- Familiar with ALM test management tool
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands on experience with Selenium, cucumber
- Excellent communications skills: ability to translate complex business processes and technical designs and concerns into easy to understand language
- Excellent test reporting skills
- Experience with distributed/multi-locations teams
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organised teams with functional stakeholders of various levels, Able to control multiple assignments and to manage priorities
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teamsP
lease visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.
Oct. 18, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!