Posted on June 23, 2023 by InternPlug
- Saint Petersburg, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
FULL TIME | SS WHITE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. | UNITED STATES
Posted On 06/23/2023
Job DescriptionS.S. White Technologies Inc. was founded in 1844. We are the world leader in flexible shaft technology for aerospace and automotive applications and the in orthopedic implant extraction technology. S.S. White flexible shafts can be found in 95% of aircraft in the world. Sixty percent (60%) of the power seat flexible shaft market in the US is supported by S.S. White. SHUKLA Medical extraction sets are used by all major US orthopedic hospitals.
What we offer:
- Comfortable business hours: 8.00 AM – 4.30 PM.
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance: Company pays 100% of the premium for the employee.
- Nine Paid Holidays, Flexible Time Off.
- Convenient location: Our headquarters is located on a quiet street in St. Petersburg, Florida. The two parking lots have more than 100 parking spots.
- Financial stability: We are a profitable company, not for sale and without debts.
- Diverse team: Employees from 25 nations comprise S.S. White/SHUKLA Medical family.
- Positive, friendly, supportive and family-oriented culture.
What will you do?
- Support in designing test fixtures, developing test methods for new products, assisting in engineering drawing, change notices and technical documentation with guidance from the engineering staff;
- Perform various engineering studies, design test fixtures, and get them 3D printed or manufactured, and support in documentation of development activities;
- Interpret blueprints, engineering change notices, industry standards and work instructions/procedures to determine acceptance, rejection or rework requirements of incoming, in-process and finished goods;
- Check parts for visual defects and dimensional inaccuracies and performs functional tests to ensure conformance based on acceptance criteria;
- Inspect parts during in-process production and proactively communicates errors and systemic trends to the supervisor;
- Record test data into the inspection database and ensure proper quality documentation
- Write programs for Vision System.
- Full-time or part-time student, majoring in Engineering or related field of study;
- Bachelor/Master of Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering;
- Minimum GPA of 3.75 or higher.
- Experience with CAD, Solidworks;
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Basic knowledge of measurement tools like micrometer, calipers, gauges, etc.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
You should work well with others and produce high quality results with general supervision.
What we value in our candidates:
- Gift to curiosity.
- Good sense of humor.
- Interest to current news and world wide events.
- Integrity and positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
About S.S.White/Shukla Medical: https://www.sswhite.net/
Why work with us: https://www.sswhite.net/why-work-with-us
Our guiding principles: https://www.sswhite.net/our-guiding-principles
July 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Customer Satisfaction & Quality Intern
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? A…
AC Manila - Risk & Quality Intern
Line of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism IFS - Ri…