Posted on June 23, 2023 by InternPlug
- Greenville, United States of America
- 1 Vacancy
Since our inception, HTI has been creating innovative solutions to combat employers’ most challenging issues. We have a proven track record of excellence in workforce and project management, earning both local and international awards and recognition. Clients partner with us because we believe in finding and keeping the best people!
Recruiting is at the core of HTI. If you’re interested in a career in HR, then being a Recruiting Intern for our Professional Services Group this Fall Semester is exactly the experience you need. You’ll work as a Professional Junior Recruiter responsible for the identification of qualified applicants in a timely manner. This includes full-cycle candidate development as well as technical and HR hiring manager contact.
This is an hourly position working 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday through the fall and would be a great opportunity for someone interested in getting experience in HR or recruiting.
Essential Job Function:
- Qualify job order requirements with hiring manager or HR authority.
- Utilize resume banks, sourcing, cold recruiting, and networking skills to identify and secure candidates that meet technical qualifications of customer orders.
- Perform telephone and one-on-one screening of candidates.
- Facilitate referencing, criminal background checks, and education verifications.
- Administer and interpret candidate assessment tools required by HTI or our client(s).
- Coordinate telephone and personal interviews between client and candidate.
- Work with administrative staff to secure travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, flight schedules, rental cars, etc.
- Counsel with candidate prior to scheduled interviews regarding interview preparation and strategies.
- Facilitate offer process between client and candidate.
- Provide support with regards to offer negotiation, start date coordination, and relocation information.
- Serve as a general resource for clients/customers.
- Coordinate and attend job fairs on behalf of HTI and HTI’s clients.
- Create and manage correspondence to candidate pool.
- Any additional duties deemed necessary by manager.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a technical aptitude and the ability to understand complex processes and procedures.
- Some local travel and travel to the Upstate of SC required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications required; able to interface with varying levels of people.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
HTI has been connecting job seekers and employers since 1999. But it’s about more than filling jobs – it’s about finding and keeping the right talent. It’s about creating intention throughout the employee life cycle and empowering employers with the tools they need to be a place people want to work. At HTI, we know the workplace and we know people. HTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V/SO
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- No experience needed
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Suite 200 Greenville, SC 29601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you proficient with Microsoft Windows for PC and Office programs?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
July 23, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!