Posted on June 26, 2023 by InternPlug
- Toronto, Canada
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Recruitment Intern will assist with full cycle recruitment for all business units, including partnership and future ventures. This position includes involvement with the talent management function, and supports ongoing initiatives and projects. The Recruitment Intern will support the existing recruitment strategy, ensuring that our recruitment efforts are finding the right talent to achieve our business objectives. The Recruitment Intern will work closely with the rest of the HR team on projects to ensure that recruitment processes are well integrated into the overall talent management strategy.
- You are passionate and articulate about food and beverage
- You value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity
- You value positivity, honesty and respect
- You aim to leave lasting, positive impressions on every guest through intelligent, enthusiastic and emotional service.
- You celebrate diversity and recognize that we are strongest when we apply the sum of our personal energies, our collective genius
- Support recruitment of vacancies for existing O&B units, partnership and future growth.
- Develop internal and external job postings
- Coordinate with operational managers/ hiring managers when requested to support applicant screening.
- Organize and conduct interviews and assessments
- Help maintain our applicant tracking system and HRIS
- Conduct references checks
- Work on projects with the HR team to ensure recruitment processes align to overall talent management objectives
- Support the team with ongoing initiatives and projects, including: turnover reporting, exit interview analysis, engagement/management surveys, recognition program
- Maintain active role on OBBuzz as a support for employee base, and as an ambassador for the O&B brand/ Human Resources team
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as required
- Pursing a degree or equivalent, preferably in Human Resources
- Experience in hospitality strongly preferred
- Practical experience in recruiting process
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
- Up-to-date knowledge of recruitment trends, best practices and sources of candidates
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with internal clients and external candidates, gain credibility, and be seen as a subject-matter expert in Human Resources, and the Recruitment field
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to manage time and workload, and ability to multi-task
Oliver & Bonacini's Diversity Commitment
At Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality, we are committed to treating every employee with dignity and respect. We strive to be fair and just, and create working environments where our employees can be at their best.
July 26, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!