Rsa Summer Internship
Posted on Sept. 19, 2023 by InternPlug
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Doing an internship with us is a way to experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
What we offer:
Responsibilities From Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous Coaching & Mentoring – you will work with hardworking, passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic, Multifaceted & Respectful Work Environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
In South Africa, we are committed to stepping up as a #ForceforGood and a #ForceforGrowth every day. We believe in the power of our people and our brands to #LeadWithLove and we are focused on building a more equal and inclusive world, protecting our planet and supporting our communities where they need us most.
Just so you know:
- As an intern, you'll receive a market competitive internship allowance.
- You will work with industry leaders across our various departments.
- You need to be available to dedicate 6 weeks across your end of year break.
- Currently enrolled Bachelor's/Honours/Masters/MBA students who are either in their second year in 2024 or graduating in the winter/summer of 2024
- Students who are born leaders, are hardworking and are passionate to make things happen, who know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to the work.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Can show evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Proficient in English.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
Procter & Gamble
Our goal is to use every opportunity we have —no matter how small— to set change in motion. To be a force for good and a force for growth. For you, for the world, and for every generation to come.
“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak"
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationInternships (Job Segmentation)
Oct. 19, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!