Posted on Sept. 27, 2023 by InternPlug
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job Opening IDZR_1381_JOB
Hours of workFull-time
Location TypeHybrid (Part office, Part remote)
SalaryR15 000 plus commission
Remuneration TermPer Month
A leading tax firm in South Africa, seeks to employ an energetic and out-going Sales Intern to join their dynamic team. Individuals will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to the sales process, working closely with experienced sales professionals. This internship will provide valuable hands-on experience in various aspects of sales, including prospecting, lead generation, customer relationship management, and closing deals. Suitable candidates will need to have a bachelor of commerce degree in a relevant field. This is a hybrid position based in Johannesburg.
- Prospecting and lead generation: Assist in identifying and researching potential clients or customers. Use various tools and methods to generate leads and build a pipeline of potential opportunities.
- Sales support: Provide support to the sales team by creating sales presentations, proposals, and other sales materials. Assist in preparing and organizing sales meetings and presentations.
- Customer relationship management: Help maintain and update customer records in the CRM system. Assist in following up with clients and providing exceptional customer service.
- Market research: Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and potential markets to provide insights that can inform the sales strategy.
- Sales training: Participate in training sessions and workshops to enhance your sales skills and product knowledge.
- Reporting: Assist in the preparation of sales reports and dashboards, tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress and success.
- A bachelor of commerce degree in a relevant field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn about sales.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
- Tailored training
- Guaranteed base pay + competitive bonus structure
Oct. 27, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Dairy Sales Intern
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global …
Sales Intern, Global Sales(South Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa & West Africa) - Fixed Term Contract
Additional Information The position will be based in the Johannesburg Offices Job Number 2310…
Cloud/ Technical sales Intern
Job Description Technical engagement Working directly with Cloud partners to env…
Sales Representative / Sales Intern
Sales are not only an incredible opportunity for the new up and comer but also the savvy sales mi…