Sales Management Intern - P&G Summer 2024
Posted on Sept. 8, 2023 by InternPlug
- Singapore, Singapore
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Do you want to be in the driver's seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization!
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
During this internship, your mission will be to improve turnover and selling fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices across budget, assortment, merchandising and promotion. You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers and retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
What we offer
- Ownership from Day 1 – projects that provide meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands.
- Coaching and Development opportunities – we ensure your learning is supported by a dedicated training program, providing you many opportunities to advance your strategic selling skills.
- Dynamic work environment – you will work with dynamic selling teams and work closely with colleagues across multiple functions: Brand Management, Supply Network Operations, and Finance.
Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
- Effective Leadership skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking/problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to set specific goals and meet or exceed them
- Ability to work effectively with others, while demonstrating integrity and high personal standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Power BI
- You are a penultimate year student graduating between December 2024 to May 2025
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationInternships (Job Segmentation)
Oct. 8, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!