Sales, Marketing & Engineering Intern
Posted on Sept. 16, 2023 by InternPlug
- Midrand, South Africa
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
Job DescriptionEarly Professional
Mode of Employment: Internship
Join our Sales, Marketing& Engineering Internship Programme, and the people behind our Energy teamin Southern & Eastern Africa. You’ll get to know us from the inside,develop your natural talents on the job - and become a part of the teamsshaping the future of power generation & transmission.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightestminds-
- Young graduate in a Sales & Marketing, BusinessManagement or Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics).
- Are flexible, know how to connect with others and prideyourself on bringing positive ideas to the team.
- Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feelcomfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned.
- Effectively work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinedteam.
- Have an eye for detail and apply analytical skills todecision making.
- Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change.
- Want to succeed, aspire to excellence, and think outsidethe box.
- Great communication, writing and IT skills includingproficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Challenge the existing way of working with a view toimproving customer satisfaction.
- Drive forward improvement activity, whilst collaboratingwith other departments and internal stakeholders.
- You’ll assist the team which is responsible for Southern& Eastern Africa with regards to researching, gathering, and analysing theMarket, Customers & Competitors.
- Assist the teams with collating data needed to developGo-to-market strategies.
- Analyse, review, interpret and effectively communicatecomplex information to the team.
Your opportunities forpersonal growth
Throw yourself into aMarketing and Sales Internship Program working with the SiemensEnergy South Africa executive team based in Midrand.
- You will have an individual training plan to aid you in developing the specific skills and knowledge required for your role.
- Develop your knowledge of key business support functions such as Project Management, Business Analytics and Strategy.
- Be a valued member within a team of Entry Level Talent (Apprentices/Interns/Graduates) to participate in the business improvement projects. The scope of these projects will provide you with valuable team working and presentation skills.
- Be an ambassador for Siemens Energy Africa STEM initiatives through a multitude of volunteering opportunities.
- Build your skills with on-the-job experience and job shadowing.
Whatelse do I need to know?
You will need to go wherethis journey takes you. Alongside your role, the internship programme atSiemens Energy will teach you softer skills such ascommunication, teamwork, digitalisation, and innovation.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is ourgenuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers andemployees on the way to a sustainable future.
Here at Siemens Energy, we drive innovation, develop newtechnologies, apply cutting-edge manufacturing technologies - that’s what we doto deliver the most advanced gas turbines that will set new standards in termsof efficiency, reliability, and emission reduction.
Oct. 16, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!