Sensory Evaluation - Intern
Posted on Sept. 15, 2023 by InternPlug
- Mumbai, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal Research & Innovation (R&I) has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 4 100 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, open to the world.
In the department of Sensory Evaluation, we are looking for an Intern
Duration of contract: 6 – 9 months
Location: Mumbai, India
As an Intern, your main responsibilities are:
- Management and efficient utilization of panel: panel training, validation, feedback, motivation, and engagement with the panel
- Management of the sensory panel independently and be responsible for data management and quality
- Raising PO and handling payments for sensory panel.
- Quality check, data analysis, synthesis and preparing reports with clear way forward to the labs
To succeed in this position, you have :
Good to have ;
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data visualization tools.
- Competence in planning and executing sensory research with trained/ semi-trained panels.
- Basic facilitation skills to lead group/ panel discussions.
- Has a keen eye for quality and able to motivate the panel.
- Ability to interpret the sensory data and open to learning and experimenting.
- Good at planning, organizing, managing people and data.
- Fundamental understanding of applied statistical analysis.
- Experience in management of sensory panels/consumer groups would be preferred.
- Experience of working with digital data collection tools, statistical Analysis & visualization software (e.g., FIZZ, SPSS, COMPUSENSE, POWER BI) would be preferred.
If you identify yourself in this position, please apply by uploading your resume in PDF.
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further. We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt. We will be delighted to exchange with you!
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.
Oct. 15, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
No similar Intern Jobs at the Moment!