Posted on Aug. 17, 2023 by InternPlug
- New Delhi, India
- Full time
- 1 Vacancy
- The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion and a positive attitude.
- The SEO Intern will work alongside our SEO Specialists and Strategists as well as our Content Strategy,
- Digital Media, and User Experience teams to achieve client results through integrated digital marketing.
- Auditing existing websites.
- Competitive research and benchmarking.
- Keyword research and mapping.
- Content writing and optimization.
- On-page optimization.
- Link building outreach.
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems.
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is preferred.
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well with all teams across the departments.
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality.
- Bachelor's Degree with SEO/Digital Marketing Course completed/Pursuing.
- Availability Full Time
- Experience 1 Years
- Gender Any
Sept. 16, 2023
Are you Qualified for this Internship Role?
Share with Friends!
Job Description: We are seeking a passionate and motivated SEO Intern to join our team. As an SEO I…
SEO Intern: Technical SEO Assistant
To assist the SEO team in the technical aspects of SEO, including addressing technical issues on …
Gilani Traders is looking for a sharp and eager to learn SEO Intern to join their SEO team. Undergr…
The purpose of this role is to support the SEO team by ensuring content is optimized for search e…
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic SEO Intern to join our team. The ideal …